A House is more than just a structure built out of brick and mortar. Apart from being a good investment option, it is the place where all your memories and feelings abode.
In this competitive real-estate market with real estate projects mushrooming in every nook and corner, it becomes a herculean task to zero down on that “perfect house”.
Here are some basic guidelines which should be kept in mind before buying a house –
1. Set your priorities straight– The market is filled with number of options -be it 3BHK Apartments in Chennai’s IT hub to 2.5 BHK Flats in Whitefield Bangalore; you should be clear in your head as what exactly do you need.
Major Guiding factors should be the locality, type of residence, size of the residence, number of rooms, amenities present etc. Your homework must be thorough on these subjects.
2. Know your afford-ability- Just have a pocket-check before making up your mind. Then depending on your budget, financial resourcing can be done through loans. There are multiple websites and agents who could help you with processing of the loan.
Also check your CIBIL score before you apply for any loans, so that your loan application doesn’t get lost in a blackhole due to inadequate score.
3. Check monthly cost of the house– Be it for investment purpose or for residential purpose the net outgo month wise for each house must be compared. If it is for an investment purpose, check for the scalability of the project. Your net investment must reach the break-even as soon as possible. If taken for the latter, check for the amenities the project provides its proximity to your office and marketplace. Your net outgo would be minimized heavily if any project provides you all these.
4. Check for the builder’s credentials– Builder’s reputation-check is a must before finalizing a deal. Check his history in terms of completion of project, quality of the materials and the design s quality. A bad realtor can assure you sleepless nights.
5. Documentation check– Validate if the builder has all the documents in place. Check the land sale deeds, municipality clearances, all NOCs, engineer certifications of the construction drawings, etc. A timely check can assure you peace later.
BSCPL Infrastructure is a prestigious and a highly reputed name in the real-estate industry. The BSCPL Group today has a pan-India presence and has set a bench mark for its high class architectural designs along with the customer service.
Currently, BSCPL is offering 3 BHK apartments in OMR Chennai and 2.5 BHK flats in Whitfield, Bangalore. Located at prime locations with perfect infrastructure, BSCPL offers a complete living destination with modern amenities, schools, shopping centres, landscaped gardens, parks, clubhouse, outdoor sport facilities and 24-hour power backup.
BSCPL offers you the perfect platform to invest and to secure your dream of owning that “perfect house”.