Since its inception in 1996, KIMS Group has built a number of world-class hospitals. KIMS Group has grown by leaps and bounds over these 16 years with over 9 branches across the state and many more upcoming projects across India. Even though the KIMS network had a humble beginning, today it is counted among one of the top centers of excellence for quality super specialty health care in India.
KIMS Group of Hospitals has been relentless in its pursuit of quality healthcare, providing patients with the balance of technical, medical and paramedical teams benchmarking the infrastructure and creating amicable environment for varied patient communities across the globe.
The management is committed to inclusive growth by striving to update our services using cutting-edge technology and by providing quality care to patients of all strata of society.
With humble beginnings, KIMS began its journey in 1996. It has travelled a long way to become one of the premier hospitals in India. Scanning its achievements, here are a few milestones:
- Mahavir Cardio Vascular Center at Mahavir Hospital in Hyderabad, India in 1996.
- B.R.M Hospitals in Nellore in 2000.
- Bollineni Heart Center, Rajahmundry, Kadappa in 2001
- Bollineni Heart Center, Rajahmundry in 2002
- Krishna Institute of Medical Science in Secunderabad in 2004
- Expanding its frontiers to KIMS Wardak Diagnostic Center, Kabul, Afghanistan in 2007
- KIMS in Vijayawada in 2010
- KIMS Sai Seshadri Multi-Specialty Hospital
KIMS Group Hospitals Ltd, a 1800 bed Multi Super Specialty Hospital, is the largest corporate healthcare group in Telengana and Andhra Pradesh operating 5 successful, fully-independent hospitals. At KIMS Group of Hospitals, we treat more than 3 lakh people annually – more than any other private healthcare organization in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telengana.