Monsoon has its unique charm. Sometimes, happiness is just enjoying a hot cup of coffee with your loved ones at home, listening to the pitter-patter of the rains.
With the pandemic raging on and the rains pouring down, make your home a beautiful place of solace and refuge.
If you are thinking of sprucing up your home this monsoon, here are some tips that can come in handy:
- 1. Fresh flowersFlowers can brighten a dull room up. Just put some fresh flowers in any corner of your home and feel the instant change in ambience. If you have 2 BHK apartments in Hyderabad, spot the nooks and corners that need a whiff of freshness.
- 2. All for trendy decorIf you search for trendy monsoon decor ideas online, you will be spoilt for choice. Here are some useful ones:
- Add wind chimes to windows, and let the soothing sounds fill your house.
- Umbrellas are a must for monsoons. Go for trendy umbrella stands with colorful brollies as your accessories.
- Invest in chic door mats – choose the antibacterial ones as well as the dirt trappers.
- 3. Candles and air diffusersThese are veritable mood enhancers. Scented air diffusers and aromatic candles are must-have monsoon decor items for your home.
- 4. Declutter your home and pack up rugs and carpetsYou may be in love with that Persian rug or the Rajasthani carpet in your living room, but it’s best to disinfect it and wrap it up till the rains subside.
- 5. Lacy and beautifulLet there be enough ventilation to avoid smelly interiors. Let the sun rays in with some sheer or lacy curtains in light colors.
- 6. Waterproof furniture, pleaseTaking care of your wooden furniture can be a challenge during the rainy season. Replacing or renting cane or bamboo furniture is a safe option. They do not attract as much moisture as solid wood furniture.
- 7. Termite-proof your furnitureA thorough cleaning and disinfection process is necessary to help your furniture retain its natural shine and glow.
- 8. Warm colors and waterproof paintsKeep your indoors bright and let colors pop. These will complement the gloomy outdoors and you will feel rejuvenated.
- 9. Light upCheck your electrical systems. Repairing loose connections and installing chic lamps can give your 2 BHK apartment in Hyderabad a new look. Ensure that you are ready to handle frequent power cuts and voltage fluctuations.
- 10. Waterproof your roofA properly waterproofed roof drains rainwater to the ground without seepage into the house. Make sure that you consult an expert for waterproofing 3 BHK apartments in Hyderabad.
Bollineni Homes is a promising infrastructure company that offers quality. Their unique building style guarantees a comfortable lifestyle. Their projects offer a fresh approach to modern home-building. Read their blogs for more updates.